- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, and nonsensical nonsense.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Cross posting, the act of posting the same thing across multiple forums, is not allowed. Please post once in the most appropriate forum (if in doubt contact admin).
- Advertising or spamming is not allowed. This includes using the forum Private message system to spam other members.
- We do not allow post of a sexual or violent nature or posts that violate community standards.
- Additionally adult / sexual topics and those concerning sexual orientation as used in a derogatory, inflammatory, or insensitive manner are strictly prohibited.
- Hacking passwords or bypassing security measures is prohibited.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Please only post in English or include an English translation of your post.
- Foul language is not an acceptable way to discuss XTRONS products, so will not be tolerated.
- Hidden links in posts or signatures are assumed to be malicious and members posting such content will be permanently banned, no exceptions.
- If you are going to post material that is not your own, properly credit the source(s); failure to do so is considered plagiarism.
- Please do not post large images. Anything over 500x500 should be thumbnailed or linked only.
- In general Image replies are not allowed (posting just an image in response to a question) all images should be accompanied by an explanation
Any threads/posts of the above types will be deleted.
Please Be advised that whilst these rules cover the most common situations, XTRONS cannot anticipate or foresee the future. Consequently XTRONS reserve the right to take any actions deemed appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules. Bans will not necessarily be permanent, but enacted based on the seriousness of the offence.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests