2. Connect the DAB tuner to the USB port of the head unit. Now turn on the DAB mode from the main menu; the unit will detect the USB tuner automatically.
3. Select the search icon to start searching the DAB stations, the obtained stations will show on the right, meanwhile the signal bar at the left upper corner is in green to show the signal strength. We can select any stations which have been saved. Refer to the pictures below:
Typical causes and troubleshooting guides on DAB breakup
A. The DAB is stuck in “connecting” mode after DAB tuner is plugged:
1) Check the DAB tuner, ensure the connections are secure
2) Try different USB port on the head unit for the USB tuner
B. Lost or poor DAB radio reception, what to do:
1) Check the radio coverage and confirm if the DAB works in your area
2) To improve DAB reception in weak signal areas an external aerial is recommended. For good DAB reception, aerials should be mounted with vertical polarization (I.E. with the rods vertical) to match the polarization of the transmitter.
3) On rare occasions, the weather could impact reception.
Any inquires, please leave messages on XTRONS forum or contact with XTRONS support via email@example.com for advises.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest