Easy to install the FV006 requires a twin live power connection.
- Using a multimeter find a 12V Permanent and 12Vswitched(ACC) source (live with the ignition on)
- Connect 12V permanent to the Yellow Wire
- 12V Switched to the Red wire
- Select a suitable earth point for the Black Ground
FV006 also has additional power cables for connecting accessories Blue 12V+, Brown wire Ground. The Green Parking wire can be connected to the Earth point allowing for TV in motion (please be advised it is against the law to watch TV whilst driving).
FV006 benefits from 3 Video outputs as well as AV input.
- Connect the Correct colour AV outputs to the AV input of your device
Yellow - Video
Red - Right Audio
White - Left Audio
Initial Set Up
Switch on the FV006 DVB-T tuner please be advised the RED LED is a standby light by using the remote turn On the DVB-T tuner and the LED should turn Green.
When first using the device you will be presented with the installation menu.
- Using the remote Select the county
- Scroll Down to channel search
The unit will now search for available channels.
The tuner is supplied with 2 amplified DVB-T antenna, for optimal reception these should be placed with clear line of sight out the window they should not be placed on windows with heater veins or tints (where possible). Ideally situated at each corner of the front windscreen.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest