Note: The engine must be turned on to ensure the OBD dongle will be connected quickly.
2. The OBD connector port looks like the picture shown below; its location varies in different make and model of the vehicle and the engine type, usually in 4 regions:
3. Search the OBDII in Bluetooth mode of the head unit and connect it. Remember the Bluetooth ID as shown below:
4. Select the OBD app( Torque) and do the settings as shown below:
5. Select “OBD2 Adapter Settings" in Torque settings
6. Select "Bluetooth" as the way to connect the OBD, then select the correct Bluetooth ID when "Choose Bluetooth Device", the Bluetooth ID is the ID in shown in previous step.
Note: the Bluetooth device must be selected in first connection. It will be connected automatically in 30 seconds in the next connection without setting again.
7. Return to the OBD mode on the head unit, it might take 30 seconds for OBDII connecting successfully.
8. You'll get an option to check for trouble codes, as well as a couple of other menu choices on the screen.
Important Information: Please keep in mind that the following XTRONS head units are compatible with the OBD02: PF6BHGTA, PF7BRVTA, TD702AB, PF7BOLOA-B, PF7BOLOA-G, PF7BOLOA-S, TD626AB, TD626ABD, PF9BMTVA, PF8BMTVA, TD695AB, PF75FSFA-S, PF75FSFA-B, PF7546BA, PF7553BA, PF7590BA, PF75AA3A, PF75AA4A, PF75ATTA, PF75AA3AR, PF75AA4AR, PF75ATTAR, PF75JCCA, PF75FFFA, PF85MTVA, PF75M203A, PF75M211A, PF75M245A, PF75M164A, PF75QSFA-B, PF75QSFA-S, TD699A, PF75HGTA, PF75MTWA, TD101AS, TD696AS, TD696ADS, PF65HGTA, PF75M220A, PF7539BA, PF75OLOA-B, PF75OLOA-G, PF75OLOA-S, TD618AS, D766A, D714A, TD719A, PC71OLOA-S, PC71OLOA-B, PC71OLOA-G, PC71MTVA, PC81MTVA, TL701A, TD629A, PC70MTVA, PC61HGTA, PF75FSFAP-B, PF75FSFAP-S, PF75QSFAP-S, PF75QSFAP-B, PF7546BAP, PF7553BAP, PF7590BAP, PF75AA3AP, PF75AA4AP, PF75ATTAP, PF75AA3ARP, PF75AA4ARP, PF75ATTARP, PF75JCCAP, PF75FFFAP, PF7539BAP, PF75HGTAP, PF75MTWAP, PF85MTVAP, PF75M203AP, PF75M211AP, PF75M245AP, PF75M164AP, PF9LMTVAP, PF75M209AP, PF75M220AP, PF75TRVAP, TL702AP, PF7581BAP, TD730A, TL702AP, TL109A, PG75AA4A, PG75AA3A,PG75ATTA, PG7546BA, PG7590BA, PG7553BA, PG75M211A, PG75M203A, PG75M245A, PL91MTVAP and more.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest