XTRONS PB78OLOP-S volume knob stuck

Help & Advises for XTRONS Single & Double Din
zhenghir

XTRONS PB78OLOP-S volume knob stuck

Postby zhenghir » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:10 pm

hi there

my XTRONS PB78OLOP-S volume knob is stuck and wont turn :| how can i fix it without returning the head unit ?

thanks
Michael Thomsen
Denmark

xtrons
Site Admin

Re: XTRONS PB78OLOP-S volume knob stuck

Postby xtrons » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:25 am

Hi, Michael
If the hard volume knob got stuck, you need to return it for repair.
Please contact the seller who you bought the unit from for return number.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
XTRONS Tech Support

Spooky

Postby Spooky » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello, i had ordered one device PB78OLOP-G on July 1st. After one week the knob was not working in the right way ( no push and not Possible to turn) I ordered a new one because I need it fast for my vacation and sent broken one back to seller on eBay. Now I have after 1 week with new device the same problem with the power knob. So it seems that the knob is not the best one. Did you changed the manufacture for this knob because I am not shure to sent it back for a second time and get the 3rd device with same problems.
Regards

xtrons
Site Admin

Postby xtrons » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:21 am

Spooky wrote:Hello, i had ordered one device PB78OLOP-G on July 1st. After one week the knob was not working in the right way ( no push and not Possible to turn) I ordered a new one because I need it fast for my vacation and sent broken one back to seller on eBay. Now I have after 1 week with new device the same problem with the power knob. So it seems that the knob is not the best one. Did you changed the manufacture for this knob because I am not shure to sent it back for a second time and get the 3rd device with same problems.
Regards

Hi, we sincerely apologize as the knob is not working for the 2nd time.
It is not a common issue, we suggest you return it again for a replacement.
Cheers
Diana

jojojo

[PB76AA3AP] Bluetooth issues

Postby jojojo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi there, maybe here an answer, because all of my new topics were not published and answered after several month now. Is there any Update for [PB76AA3AP] because i have problems with bluetooth and gps. Thank You!

Michaelboymn

XTRONS PB78OLOP S volume knob stuck

Postby Michaelboymn » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:25 am

Loved my Steinberger L2 - beaut - but - could not live with the lack of a master volume knob, my stingray had a master vol. and i never looked back.

:)

xtrons
Site Admin

Re: [PB76AA3AP] Bluetooth issues

Postby xtrons » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:34 am

jojojo wrote:Hi there, maybe here an answer, because all of my new topics were not published and answered after several month now. Is there any Update for [PB76AA3AP] because i have problems with bluetooth and gps. Thank You!

Hi,
Sorry if we missed some threads on our forum.
We have not updated the firmware of Android 6 units recently, the latest version is V2.84.
If your unit is with lower version, you can try this one:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjrY0uqbW_kBhDRqi3EEn0ms5u26

After you get the rar file, please unzip it and copy or the files onto a SD card( if your unit does not have SD card slot, please use USB instead), insert the card into GPS card slot or USB port, the update will start.

If this does not resolve your problem please provide as many details about the issue as possible so we can provide the correct assistance.

We are looking forward to your update.

Best regards

XTRONS

Return to “Head Units”