Many people say that products made in China are not good, but the price is cheaper and the unit itself really elegant and pretty. Then I have do a little research, see feedback on how other customer said, then I have read some reviews from TRUSTPILOT site, they look good enough to try, I think I might give it a go.
Generally speaking, I am a bit worried at first with dealing with outside UK internet only company, but my experience to date has very good. And I am sure like myself you won’t be disappointed. Well, I got to say I'm amazed with all what this car radio has after finish installed it. I would like to share my instruction on the installation for your reference, easy to operate, works well, so happy now.
1. Original car headrest
2. Pull up the headrest to the required height
3. Choose one set of suitable specification drive pipes and install them into the poles of your car’s headrest
4. Attach the mounting bracket by adjusting it to the best length according to your headrest’s pole distance. (Attach one side first, and then press another side to shorten the bracket in order to fit it between the two poles.)
5. Attach the XTRONS HD107 into the mounting bracket and affix it with provided screw
6. Connect power adapter cable, align the connectors and attach them with insulation tape to prevent them from getting loose. (Note: please align the positioning slot carefully, or it may damage the wires.)
7. Place the wire along the edge of the seat gap to hide it from view. (Depending on your vehicle you may need to remove the seat panel for this)
8. Connect the power cable, then align the connectors and attach them with insulation tape to prevent them from getting loose. (Note: please align the positioning slot carefully, or it may damage the wires.)
9. Here is the other way of power supply (via cigarette lighter adapter)
Plug in the cigarette lighter socket (4.0mm adapter provided).
Connect the cigarette adapter 4.0mm power output interface to the XTRONS HD107 power cord 4.0mm female adapter. The headrest unit can be powered on once the adapter is connected to a cigarette lighter socket.
PS: If you have installed an aftermarket head unit and want to share the entertainment from this head unit on the headrest simultaneously, please refer the wiring diagram below.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests