Note: The engine must be turned on to ensure the OBD dongle will be connected quickly.
2. The OBD connector port looks like the picture shown below; its location varies in different make and model of the vehicle and the engine type, usually in 4 regions:
3. Search the OBDII in Bluetooth mode of the head unit and connect it. Remember the Bluetooth ID as shown below:
4. Select the OBD app( Torque) and do the settings as shown below:
5. Select “OBD2 Adapter Settings" in Torque settings
6. Select "Bluetooth" as the way to connect the OBD, then select the correct Bluetooth ID when "Choose Bluetooth Device", the Bluetooth ID is the ID in shown in previous step.
Note: the Bluetooth device must be selected in first connection. It will be connected automatically in 30 seconds in the next connection without setting again.
7. Return to the OBD mode on the head unit, it might take 30 seconds for OBDII connecting successfully.
8. You'll get an option to check for trouble codes, as well as a couple of other menu choices on the screen.
Important Information: Please keep in mind that the following XTRONS head units are compatible with the OBD02: PF6BHGTA, PF7BRVTA, TD702AB, PF7BOLOA-B, PF7BOLOA-G, PF7BOLOA-S, TD626AB, TD626ABD, PF9BMTVA, PF8BMTVA, TD695AB, PF75FSFA-S, PF75FSFA-B, PF7546BA, PF7553BA, PF7590BA, PF75AA3A, PF75AA4A, PF75ATTA, PF75AA3AR, PF75AA4AR, PF75ATTAR, PF75JCCA, PF75FFFA, PF85MTVA, PF75M203A, PF75M211A, PF75M245A, PF75M164A, PF75QSFA-B, PF75QSFA-S, TD699A, PF75HGTA, PF75MTWA, TD101AS, TD696AS, TD696ADS, PF65HGTA, PF75M220A, PF7539BA, PF75OLOA-B, PF75OLOA-G, PF75OLOA-S, TD618AS, D766A, D714A, TD719A, PC71OLOA-S, PC71OLOA-B, PC71OLOA-G, PC71MTVA, PC81MTVA, TL701A, TD629A, PC70MTVA, PC61HGTA, PF75FSFAP-B, PF75FSFAP-S, PF75QSFAP-S, PF75QSFAP-B, PF7546BAP, PF7553BAP, PF7590BAP, PF75AA3AP, PF75AA4AP, PF75ATTAP, PF75AA3ARP, PF75AA4ARP, PF75ATTARP, PF75JCCAP, PF75FFFAP, PF7539BAP, PF75HGTAP, PF75MTWAP, PF85MTVAP, PF75M203AP, PF75M211AP, PF75M245AP, PF75M164AP, PF9LMTVAP, PF75M209AP, PF75M220AP, PF75TRVAP, TL702AP, PF7581BAP, TD730A, TL702AP, TL109A, PG75AA4A, PG75AA3A,PG75ATTA, PG7546BA, PG7590BA, PG7553BA, PG75M211A, PG75M203A, PG75M245A, PL91MTVAP and more.
description before I purchased the HU, I have an XTRONS OBDII module for the socket, it has a two led connection lights and a blue push button to turn on and off once connected to the socket, The OBDII module connects to my TA707PL and runs in Torque until you try to disconnect, the device connects to the HU by Bluetooth and when you attempt to switch bluetooth off or turn off the module or ignition the HU locks up, a Bluetooth error is displayed and torque closes in connection mode, the bluetooth function is then locked to on and can not be controlled or switched off in the HU, the icon for bluetooth remain on and the error tells me to factory reset the HU to restore the function, I loose all my configuration and layout scheme when factory reset is required each time, this is not user friendly and I do not know why it keeps happening. My model is not shown on your list here (and more....) so can you confirm the compatibility and how to switch off (the correct disconnect method) for OBDII and torque and is there a difference with compatibility from your older OBDII Module (black with led's -is bluetooth and has a blue push connect button TO the all black plastic module you sell now)?
Again, compatibility issues not explained well or at all (""and more"" is not helpful to users).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest